Greetings from Pacific Mussoorie!
As the state of Uttarakhand lifts all travel restrictions, Pacific Mussoorie is geared up to welcome you to the Queen of the Hills! The Uttarakhand Government has published guidelines for tourists traveling to the state. Guests visiting Uttarakhand from outside the state have to follow the following procedures:
All guests entering the state need to register themselves at the government website http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in. This is a mandatory requirement and the guest must carry a copy of the registration while traveling to the state. A copy of this registration can also be Whatsapp to the hotel at 8650888070.
As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and WHO, we are strictly following the precautions and safety procedures to control COVID-19 and to offer you a safe and secure stay at our property.
Guest Transport (Available from Dehradun and Mall Road)
• All of our drivers are wearing protective gear such as masks, gloves etc.
• The Hotel vehicles are disinfected with every arrival at the hotel.
• Guest instructions have been placed at the back seat; the information booklet covers all the steps that the hotel has taken for safety and sanitization along with the operational norms for Restaurant, Room Service & Housekeeping procedures
- Transfers from Dehradun Airport to Pacific Mussoorie: Extra charges apply
- Complimentary transfers from Pacific Mussoorie to the Mall Road available on advance request basis.
• Temperature check at the entrance is a mandatory requirement.
• Any guest having a temperature of more than 98.6° F will be requested to return back or will be directed to the closest local hospital/medical facility.
• All guest luggage will be disinfected in the driveway prior to being taken up to the guest room.
• Masks are available in the hotel should any guest require one on arrival. It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the hotel at all times.
• As per government instructions, we are required to take all travel history at the time of check-in. Guests will be required to fill a self-declaration form outlining cities/countries visited prior to arriving in Mussoorie. The hotel will require a copy of the Covid Test Report for our records.
• For all pre-booked Guests, it is preferred if all check-in formalities are completed online to reduce contact and time at the Front Desk. Identification documents can be scanned and sent in advance along with payment details/mode to speed up the check-in process.
• The Front Desk will also provide safety, hygiene, and other instructions to the Guests as per the new SOP
• Markings on the floor of the Lobby have been made at the Front Desk to maintain social distancing & we request our guests to follow the same
• The hotel staff is wearing masks & gloves
• Sanitizers are placed in the Lobby and Public Areas for guest use.
• All stationery and equipment used at the Front Desk are sanitized on a regular basis.
• All safety instructions, including the number of Guests allowed inside the elevator, are placed inside the elevator and are easily visible; This may lead to some delays and inconvenience for which we apologize in advance.
• The Elevator floor also has markings with directions, so that Guests do not face each other and maintain the appropriate distance
• All elevator floor buttons are regularly sanitized by our Housekeeping Associates
• The floor & other areas of the elevator that can be touched are properly sanitized
• We have also installed hand sanitizer dispensers in front of the elevator on each floor.
• We have placed signage with information on sanitization norms in all rooms
• As per the new norms, we are allocating alternate rooms or leaving two rooms vacant in between, based on occupancy levels
• Guests instructions given at the Front Desk include instructions on how the rooms are sanitized at regular intervals
• Our Housekeeping Associates on the floor are wearing safety gear such as gloves, masks, PPE Kit, Face shield, etc.
• Room linen to be changed once in two days or ONLY on request; no turndown services will be available to facilitate minimal contact
• We have reduced the number of tables to maintain social distancing norms
• Seating for the tables have been reduced to half of the restaurant capacity
• Guests should come down to the restaurant only when a table is available to avoid crowding. They can call and check with the Restaurant for availability of tables.
• We have stopped breakfast buffet service and are only serving a fixed menu or a’ la carte.
• The staff is trained for minimal contact/communication during service
• Our all Associates are wearing masks & gloves
• We are using disposable napkins which are pre-packed or individually packed serviettes
• Sanitizers are placed everywhere for Guest use.
• We have created a separate check-out line for departures. If possible, guests can also come down a day prior to check-out and complete the check-out formalities to ensure a speedier check-out in the morning.
• We are also requesting the guests to inform us of their check-out plans in advance so that we can prepare the bills for them
• All indoor areas such as entrance lobbies, corridors and staircases, escalators, elevators, security guard booths, office rooms, meeting rooms, cafeteria are mopped with a disinfectant with 1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants
• For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, keys etc. 70% alcohol is used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Pacific Mussoorie and wish you a pleasant stay!