Greetings from Pacific Dehradun!
Due to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic, the Uttarakhand Government has announced guidelines for visitors travelling to the state. Guests visiting Uttarakhand from outside the state have to follow the below procedures:
All guests arriving from states with high infection rates like Maharashtra, Delhi-NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, and Uttar Pradesh are required to get an RT-PCR test done not more than 72 hours prior to travel and to carry the same with you. All guests also need to register themselves at the government website
https://www.dsclservices.org.in/apply.php. Please take a printout and carry the E-Pass with you while travelling to the state. This is now a mandatory requirement.
As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and WHO, we are strictly following the precautions and safety procedures to control COVID-19 and to offer you a safe and secure stay at our property.
• All of our drivers are wearing protective gear such as masks, gloves etc.
• The Hotel vehicles are disinfected with every arrival at the hotel.
• Guest instructions have been placed at the back seat; the information booklet covers all the steps that the hotel has taken for safety and sanitization along with the operational norms for Restaurant, Room Service & Housekeeping procedures
Transfers from Dehradun Airport/Railway Station to Pacific Dehradun: Charges apply
• Temperature check at the entrance is a mandatory requirement.
• Any guest having a temperature of more than 98.6° F will be requested to return back or will be directed to the closest local hospital/medical facility.
• All guest luggage will be disinfected in the driveway prior to being taken up to the guest room.
• Masks are available in the hotel should any guest require one on arrival. It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the hotel at all times.
• As per government instructions, we are required to take all travel history at the time of check-in. Guests will be required to fill a self-declaration form outlining cities/countries visited prior to arriving in Dehradun. The hotel will require a copy of the Covid Test Report for our records.
• For all pre-booked guests, it is preferred if all check-in formalities are completed online to reduce contact and time at the Front Desk. Identification documents can be scanned and sent in advance along with payment details/mode to speed up the check-in process.
• The Front Desk will also provide safety, hygiene, and other instructions to the Guests as per the new SOP
• Markings on the floor of the Lobby have been made at the Front Desk to maintain social distancing & we request our guests to follow the same
• The hotel staff is wearing masks & gloves
• Sanitizers are placed in the Lobby and Public Areas for guest use.
• All stationery and equipment used at the Front Desk are sanitized on a regular basis.
• All safety instructions, including the number of Guests allowed inside the elevator, are placed inside the elevator and are easily visible; this may lead to some delays and inconvenience for which we apologize in advance.
• The Elevator floor also has markings with directions, so that Guests do not face each other and maintain the appropriate distance
• All elevator floor buttons are regularly sanitized by our Housekeeping Associates
• The floor & other areas of the elevator that can be touched are properly sanitized
• We have also installed hand sanitiser dispensers in front of the elevator on each floor.
• We have placed signage with information on sanitization norms in all rooms
• As per the new norms, we are allocating alternate rooms or leaving two rooms vacant in between, based on occupancy levels
• Guests instructions given at the Front Desk include instructions on how the rooms are sanitized at regular intervals
• Our Housekeeping Associates on the floor are wearing safety gear such as gloves, masks, PPE Kit, Face shield, etc.
• Room linen to be changed once in two days or ONLY on request; no turndown services will be available to facilitate minimal contact
• We have reduced the number of tables to maintain social distancing norms
• Seating for the tables have been reduced to half of the restaurant capacity
• Guests should come down to the restaurant only when a table is available to avoid crowding. They can call and check with the Restaurant for the availability of tables.
• We have stopped breakfast buffet service and are only serving a fixed menu or a la carte.
• The staff is trained for minimal contact/communication during service
• All of our Associates are wearing masks & gloves
• We are using disposable napkins which are pre-packed or individually packed serviettes
• Sanitizers are placed everywhere for Guest use.
• We have created a separate check-out line for departures. If possible, guests can also come down a day prior to check-out and complete the check-out formalities to ensure a speedier check-out in the morning.
• We are also requesting the guests to inform us of their check-out plans in advance so that we can prepare the bills for them
• All indoor areas such as entrance lobbies, corridors and staircases, escalators, elevators, security guard booths, office rooms, meeting rooms, cafeteria are mopped with a disinfectant with 1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants
• For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, keys etc. 70% alcohol is used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Pacific Dehradun and wish you a pleasant stay!